Tuesday 14 May 2013

Salon Style Hair After Every Wash!

Girl: “So how do you like my new hairstyle?”

Boy: “Now you remind me of an Italian Dish!”

Girl: “What, Sophia Loren?”

Boy: “No, Spaghetti! :D”

Lol….

Every single girl must have asked this question atleast a 100 times in her lifetime to someone. I know I do, everyday to my husband!!! Poor thing ;) A woman takes longer time to style her hair than applying mascara or picking up lip shade to match her outfit. Hair to a women is a possession….an obsession! Never EVER Mess with a Girl’s Hair, Take this from me… NEVER!!!!

Good lord, the severity of baldness / thinning of hair in women is marginal when compared to men. You really don’t want your girlfriends or wife like this
woman screaming2

Ha ha ha anyway, Indiblogger has been hosting some fabulous blogging events with cool prizes to be won. So let me Introduce you to the “Secret Formula Behind Salon Style Hair, Everyday”

Logo-273x210_tcm114-311850


TRESemmé created by high profile hairstylist Edna Emme a cosmetologist, is used by professional hairstylist all over the world. Its been 60 years and is a success in 25 countries. And now this cutting – edge technology is made available in India, specially formulated for the Indian hair.

TRESemmé has a wide range of products…Keratin Smooth, Smooth & Shine, Climate Control, Hair Fall Defence and Styling. And apart from shampoos and conditioners TRESemmé has treatment masque, serum, straightening spray, glossing spray etc etc etc PHEW…Please click HERE if you want to know more about their products, am out!!!

I ordered a sample through Indiblogger, and it was delivered to me in few a business days. And this is my sample product…

2013-05-14 17.08.49
This neatly packed box had,

One 100ml Smooth & Shine Shampoo (The one is black)

and

One 100 ml Smooth & Shine Conditioner (The White Guy) a total worth of  Rs 128.

2013-04-19 13.05.43

Now ABOUT THE PRODUCT 100ml of Shampoo priced @ Rs. 64 is reasonable, not too pricey at all. Again CHECK!

First this I loved was the Smell. Just like in hair SPAs. Sweet and Lovely fragrance. I Kept flipping the cap off the bottle and inhaling the aroma. So smell & aroma…CHECK!

As for the texture, satiny smooth…Again CHECK!

The shampoo and conditioner felt so refreshing in my hair and I loved the fact the lovely fragrance clung to my hair even after the wash. Now, this shampoo is highly recommended for DRY & ROUGH HAIR it says so in the bottle too so you can trust me on this one ;)

SO, Did the Vitamin H & Silk Protein work????

Yes It did. My hair was tangle free and absolutely smooth, just the way I wanted it to be. A definite Buy from my side.

Coming to the end of the contest Choosing & Flaunting Ramp Ready Hairstyle, TRESemmé’s Youtube Channel has some fantastic yet simple DIY hairdos. I have a natural Wavy hair and not a big fan of very elaborate hairdos. I prefer to keep them simple and manageable. I have picked the below looks for the ramp! Hope you will like it ;)

1. The Butterfly Ponytail is my most favourite, I also love to flaunt the same in a side pony. So CHIC ;)


2. Voluminous One Side Braid…! As a kid I hated braids, but this one is definitely Sexy ;)


Two simple hairdos for the Ramp!!! Now All I need is one of Oscar de la Renta couture gowns….Ha ha ha…. Yeah One Can Dream ;)

tresemme1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

Search this blog